Picket Fence Finance: The boutique Melbourne Mortgage Brokers raising the bar through personalised service.
When Directors, Cameron Stillman and David Kearns, founded Picket Fence Finance in 2011, they were driven by a vision to channel their decade-long record of successful mortgage broking into a company that offered clients long-term financial outcomes underpinned by first class service tailored to individual needs and expectations.
With a reputation firmly cemented industry-wide for ethical and professional conduct, and a clientele built on repeat business and referrals, it didn’t take long to assemble a cohesive team of like minded professionals. Today, Picket Fence Finance employs a balance of qualified people that share their passion, values, and holistic company culture. Through our personalised service and superior product knowledge, Picket Fence Finance has become synonymous with mortgages throughout Melbourne’s Bayside and South-eastern neighbourhoods.
With accolades and recognition gleaned from banking and industry factions including ‘Platinum Broker Westpac 2014’, ‘Editor’s Choice Winner 2014,’ ‘Victorian Broker of the Year Bankwest 2014,’ and ‘Premium Broker ANZ 2016,’ the multi award-winning combination of Stillman and Kearns is committed to maintaining Picket Fence Finance’s strength and stability in a fast paced, ever-changing industry.
Offering a suite of services designed to oversee the lifecycle of a mortgage, Picket Fence Finance have access to over twenty major mortgage lenders – with several affording them preferential access to a range of additional products and services not available to the public.
With a sole focus on mortgages and an onus on the long term financial needs of their clients, the team at Picket Fence Finance apply their up-to-the-minute product knowledge and expertise to evaluate and assess client circumstances on a case-by-case basis. They take the time to understand their client’s individual needs and goals to ensure they are matched with the most optimal mortgage.
But, this is just the beginning of our service. Determined to raise the bar of client expectations and offset the stereotype generated by ‘slam dunk’ style outfits, Picket Fence Finance view our client relationships as long term partnerships. Our point of difference closely aligns with our motto: The grass is greener on our side of the fence.
A Picket Fence Finance client can expect:
- A premium level of personalised service, including access to a Customer Loyalty Program and other benefits.
- Regular loan reviews, highlighting options with the potential to save on interest.
- Access to partnering services, handpicked for their location and client compatibility, including conveyancing services.
- Knowledge, advice and service from an experienced team committed to ongoing product training and professional development to keep abreast of industry trends and changes.
- Confidence in dealing with a transparent company that strictly adheres to industry code of practice and upholds a commitment to always put our customer first.
- To be aligned with a company that is represented by the peak national body providing service to professional finance brokers, the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA).
Picket Fence Finance is looking to the future. We aspire to be one of the most respected Melbourne mortgage brokers not only through our ability to secure the right mortgage for our clients, but also through our philanthropic actions.
The Grass is Greener Fund was launched this year, with monies raised to be distributed to charitable organisations and trusts. Says Director, David Kearns, “We believe business is more than its four walls. It’s an opportunity to give back and care for the community you live, work and play in.”
Picket Fence Finance understands your mortgage might be the biggest financial transaction of your life. We want you to get it right.
Phone 03 9696 3007 or contact us to discuss your options with one of our friendly team.